Sunday, August 28, 2016

summer blog 2


Adrenaline, fans, anxiety, the perfectly cut turf, the excitement and the rush all come into mind when thinking about the Old Trafford, one of the most spectacular football stadiums on the planet I ever went to. it all starts with its beautiful design, its size and its  structure. When I first saw the stadium that host 60,000 fans. No one would ever understand the feeling I had when I entered unless he is a true football fan then he would understand what I am talking about. The first thing that I saw when I had entered the stadium was the majestic turf and the glorious structure of the stadium. Then I had noticed the fans as there was so many of them, they were mainly wearing the united jersey standing up chanting for there team all I can say that it was breathtaking to experience such an atmosphere. They had all looked the same they all had the look of anxiety and anticipation covering their faces as the game started the noise and chanting of the fans got louder and louder and it was just beautiful. The stadium was filled and the players started to enter you could see their face as they prepare to play the game against the opposing team it was just outstanding to be a part of all of this to stand side by side with people who understand your feelings towards your team. I will never forget the Old Trafford and the sights I have seen there, I keep those memories engraved in my mind till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment