Sunday, September 6, 2015

All about me

Hello everyone my name is Omar al juneidi, you've probably never heard anything about me because this is my first time blogging or because you just don't know me. well let me tell you about myself I’m a fifteen year old student thats currently studying al Raha international school. i like to play football, listen to music and many other things but thats not my main focus right now. As I'm writing to you fellas i would like you to think that I'm just like anyone out there amongst you guys i would like to get closer to you so that i could be able to share my experiences and stories with you, so that we could be more of a family. Let me tell you more about me I’m an adventurous guy that loves to try different things from time to time experience different situations in life so that i know how can i handle them so that i don't face any  struggles in the upcoming future. As it comes to language all i can say is that it plays a vital role in my life since it influences what surrounds me since when i was a small child i had been in an international school and everyone around me had spoken more than one language which was pretty impressive thus leading be to be anxious about studying languages and exploring them in a greater depth since i wanted to be like everyone around me, i wanted to feel special in a way or two thus getting me thrilled and excited each time i learn something new about a different language or a different culture etc.. since language plays a huge role in my life i think that its an important aspect or course to study because it can help you in you're future since studying language helps you to recognise others strengths and weaknesses in language alongside it helps improve you're speaking ability, in my perspective the study of language would benefit you in the early future. 

8 comments:

  1. This article gave me a good insight of Omar's personality and insights. It offers an snapshot of Omar's perspective on the world. I agree with Omar's statement that language is an important aspect to study asit can help you in you're future since studying language helps you to recognise others strengths and weaknesses in language alongside it helps improve you're speaking ability. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you make an attempt to connect with people through this blog post. Your insights on the importance of language are very well explained. My only advice would be to add capital letters at the beginning of sentences, and when using the word 'I'. Also, some of your sentences are quite long, so maybe revise them and separate them into shorter ones - your blog post will read better. Overall, an interesting introductory post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Karolina, I will make a note of that.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed this introductory post. If learning about language and culture thrills you, then you will find this to be a very thrilling course. I have to agree with Karolina's comment about your sentence structure. Try to write you blog posts with the same accuracy and precision as the quality work you would submit for evaluation. This will help you improve the consistency of your written communication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omar, I enjoyed your post. I loved to read about your how you interpreted yourself and your characteristics. I find it quite interesting to find out you are an adventurous person and so I ask what type of adventurous activities have you been involved in the past and why?

    I would also like to say that I too think language is a significant device when it comes to shaping ones lifestyle and decision making. What types of languages have influenced you apart from arabic?

    Another input I would like to present would be the agreement towards Karolina and Fere. I too think that sentence structure is important and would suggest you would place your writings into paragraphs to organize things a bit more. Anyways a great post and I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Chris, I have been involved in adventurous activities like dune biking along side with "flyboarding"(flyboard). In my perspective they are adventurous.
      A language that had influenced me other than arabic is french because i had studied it for 6 years.

      Delete
  5. This was a very detailed introductory post, I enjoyed your approach to language and culture and the effect it has on your life. One criticism maybe the approach to your writing, your sentence structure is a bit "off". Try to improve by making use of punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Motala, I will keep a note of that in my next blog post.

    ReplyDelete